Zulfiqar Rana, MD, MPH, FACP
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Category Archives: Board Review
Fluid and Sodium balance 1
September 12, 2022Posted by on
Fluid balance and Hyponatremia Read more of this post
August 26, 2022Posted by on
August 19, 2022Posted by on
- There are no writing assignments for the students. We want students to do what they are supposed to do – read and have fun!
- The students who have been assigned a topic will only have to get together with the presenter to give their input about the topic and format. This may also entail going over a topic from the presentation. Slides will be provided.
- Please read the topic beforehand.
- All students are expected to be logged in via Zoom, including the ones attending the meeting in person.
- All students are expected to participate and answer questions in the text box via Zoom.
- Download/log in to MDCalc.com | Apple | Android
Format of presentation:
- An introductory case that proceeds to show how to approach the symptom, including,
- Differential diagnosis
- Approach to the problem
- Short cases
- Long cases
- Questions and discussion
All students are expected to be logged in via Zoom (even the ones attending the meeting in person).
All students are expected to participate and answer questions via Zoom.
Generally geared toward applying the above knowledge to diagnose various conditions in the differential diagnosis and its basic treatment.
Generally geared toward applying the above knowledge to treat various conditions.
Questions and discussion:
June 27, 2022Posted by on
Anemia work-up Read more of this post
May 28, 2022Posted by on
Hemolytic Anemia Read more of this post